Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bad D accessories week.

This week, I have inadvertently pulled 3 pump sites before they were due to be pulled. The most recent, and I'm sure some of you have been there, and sorry if this is TMI... I had my site on my thigh. I had to use the restroom. I pulled my shorts down apparently a bit too vigorously pulling my site. It was a gusher and by the time I could grab a kleenex, was dripping down my leg onto the floor... so fun!

So until my Omnipod stuff comes Monday or Tuesday, I am giving in and doing a few days of Lantus and Humalog pens. Just too many problems lately, needing a brief break.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Tricia, can't wait to see how you like the Omni Pod, after two years with my MM, I can see wanting to be tubeless.

    clb1968 at CWD

    ReplyDelete